Welcome to the American Revolution II

Welcome to the American Revolution II
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.
"We face a hostile ideology global in scope, atheistic in character, ruthless in purpose and insidious in method..." and warned about what he saw as unjustified government spending proposals and continued with a warning that "we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex... The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist... Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Sunday, September 5, 2010

leading America Colonel West'



Now this is the person we need leading America!

Lt. Col. Allen West: The Anti-Obama Candidate


Soldiers testified that they felt safer when Colonel West was in charge. The interpreter, who works for a private contractor, said that "the American soldiers were protected by the tribes" in the area because of Colonel West's good relationship with the community, and that the situation became more dangerous and chaotic after he left."


"If it's about the lives of my men and their safety, I'd go through Hell with a gasoline can . . . There is not a person in this room I would not sacrifice my life for." -Lieutenant Colonel (Ret.) Allen B. West



One of the most enduring values my Parents instilled in me was a sense of duty through service to my Country, America. Leading by example, my Father served in WWII, my Mother served 25 years as a civilian with the 6th Marine Corps District Headquarters in Atlanta, my older Brother served in the Marine Corps and was wounded during the Battle of Khe Sanh in the Vietnam War, and my young Nephew currently serves as a Captain in the Army, already having served 2 tours in Afghanistan.


The 22 years of active duty service in which I proudly wore an Army uniform defined my life. My military service brought me to 13 countries, including 2 tours in Iraq (Operation Desert Storm & Operation Iraqi Freedom). After retiring as a Lieutenant Colonel in 2004, my sense of duty and commitment to public service brought me to Deerfield Beach High School as a teacher, and later motivated me to return to the battelfield of Afghanistan, where I served as a Civilian Advisor to the Afghan Army for 2 ½ years. It is this commitment to serving my Country, and its citizens, that has motivated me to run for Congress.

As our campaign to restore honor, integrity and character to Washington, DC gains momentum, our incumbent opponent – Democratic Congressman Ron Klein – has made a series of moves that evidences he will do and say anything to win. As our campaign continues to address the issues affecting South Florida, Klein and his political cronies have all but announced that they will distort my proven record of Honorable service in the name of retaining power.While my service in Iraq has been well documented, I wanted to share this short video with you that further explains what I did, why I did it, and what happened as a result. You will clearly come to know who I am.

I hope you find this information helpful in promoting our campaign aimed at restoring honor, integrity and character back to Washington.




Allen West for President in 2012! Dump king Obama and his royal court.


Lt Colonel Allen West's Speech on Jihad and Islam for Freedom Defense Initiative



Col. Allen West isn’t a household name–not yet–but he is a man of sincere conviction who has fought for this country and risked his life serving this country for 22 years. He is currently running for Congress in the 2010 elections. This man is a patriot of true conviction and moral fiber, who has a sincere love of country and a sincere devotion to the land of the free.

Recently, he gave a six-minute speech that has ignited YouTube. In it, he reveals himself as the “Anti-Obama.” Watch it below:


No comments:

Post a Comment