Welcome to the American Revolution II

Welcome to the American Revolution II
But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such government, and to provide new guards for their future security.
"We face a hostile ideology global in scope, atheistic in character, ruthless in purpose and insidious in method..." and warned about what he saw as unjustified government spending proposals and continued with a warning that "we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex... The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist... Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals, so that security and liberty may prosper together."Dwight D. Eisenhower

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Looking Through A Child's Eyes: Letters To God


Author Unknown

"Dear God, I do not think anybody could be a better God. Well I just want you to know but I am not saying that just because you are God." Charles

"God, I would like to live 900 years like the guy in the Bible." Love, Chris

"You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways." Dean

"Dear-God-if-we-come-back-as-something-please-don't-let-me-be-Jennifer Whorton because-I-hate-her." Denise

"We read Thos. Edison made light. But in Sun. school they said you did it. So I bet he stoled your idea." Sincerely, Donna

"Dear God, I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying." Elliott

"Dear God, Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now." Ginny

"Dear God, Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don't you just keep the ones you got now?" Jane

"Dear God, In Bible times did they really talk that fancy?" Jennifer

"Dear God, If you let the dinasor not extinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing." Jonathan

"Dear God, Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy." Joyce

"Dear God, Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother." Larry

"Dear God, Are you really invisible or is that just a trick?" Lucy

"Dear God, I keep waiting for spring but it never come yet. Don't forget." Mark

"Dear God, If you watch in church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes." Mickey D.

"Dear God, I bet it is very hard for you to love all of every body in the whole world. There are only 4 people in our family and I can never do it." Nan

"Dear God, I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that ok?" Neil

"Dear God, Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident?" Norma

"Dear God, Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year." Peter

"Dear God, If you give me genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set." Raphael

"Dear God, I am American what are you?" Robert

"Dear God, I think the stapler is one of your greatest inventions." Ruth M

"Dear God, I want to be just like my daddy when I get big but not with so much hair all over." Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment